Friday, August 7, 2009

I Think I Found Rainbow Brights Saddle!


These saddles are just waaayyy to much. When I first laid eyes on them I was overcome with a serious case if the giggles. I had instant flashback's of my childhood watching Rainbow Brite, Pippi Longstockings (if she used a saddle) and My Little Pony.

Not only do these saddles have every color known to man on them, they are also available with seat sizes up to 17", so I know they weren't intended for children only.

I have yet to see a colored saddle show up at my arena... even from from the youngest barrel racers and ropers. So I'm starting to think that I am either surrounded by some great parents or some very smart and smart kids!





The saddle ad:
Southern Trails Heart Barrel B-790 and B-791
Handmade in The USATree:
Ralide 5-year warranty
13"-17" Semi QH - 15"-17" Full QH
Horn: 4"
Rawhide Wapped Cantle: 5"
Ostrich Leather Seat: 13" 14" 15" 16" 17"
Ostrich Leather Accents: Ostrich - Orange, Red, Lime Green, Blue, Black, Brown, Pink
Stirrup: Contest Leather Covered
Rigging: In-Skirt C
Finish: Light Oil, Medium Oil, Black, Mahogany or Chocolate
Special $ 739.00 (ARE YOU KIDDING ME!)







No comments:

Post a Comment