Saturday, June 20, 2009

Horse Tack That Is Just... Tacky!!

While recently browsing for a new horse saddle I couldn't believe some of the things I found!! What are people thinking!!!!!

#1. Baby Poop Green anyone?
Baby Poop Green Saddle full

Baby Poop Green Saddle seat

Baby Poop Green Saddle tack

Baby poop green barrel saddle with matching tack! Complete with ostrich print and laced pommel and cantle. This saddle was going for $349! I originally thought this was a kids saddle until I saw it had a 17" seat! Some poor schlum is going to me made fun of A LOT!

#2 Im at a loss for words!
The Ugly Bridle
The Ugly Bridle

First let me state the fact that I have no problem with using rhinestones on bridles. But this thing is just ugly!!!! Silver AND Gold concho's with red white and blue rhinestones! Im pretty sure my horses would refuse this bridle and threaten to launch me to the other side of the arena if I tried to put this on them. This bridle is for sale and going for a whopping $60.

#3 Saved the best for last!
Speechless 2 full
Speechless 2
Speechless 2 full
Speechless
I honestly don't know where to begin. Custom hand painted headstall with glitter and rhinestones. Selling for $150 on ebay! Enough said. *head desk*

No comments:

Post a Comment