Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Dumb People Of The Week!

Its been so busy this week that I am really behind on my blogs! O well... I've found some very interesting thing this week...
#1... If you don't know what it is or can't spell it, don't waist our time!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120440510812&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&salenotsupported

Let me walk you through it!
Problems #1: I actually know the guys who posted this eBay add... and yes he is as dumb as he sounds! He copied and pasted the first half of the add... I think you can tell where his add started.
Problem #2: Who ever buys this saddle is gonna be pissed off beyond belief! Its not a close contact saddle! Its an all purpose! The saddle needs oiled (no, oiled is an understatement!), new billets and re-flocked.
Problem #3: He measured the seat wrong... Its probably only a 17" seat!
Problem #4: I myself think this is a wide tree saddle...
Problem #5: I will never buy a saddle from someone who cannot spell stirrup and especially someone who doesn't know what a GIRTH is! ( I love how he put "the strap that holds the saddle to the horse" lmao)

The sad fact is that this old, worn out, and need of some TLC saddle is probably going to end up in my tack room when he doesn't sell it. He gave around $20 for it at a local auction, and from what I can see... He payed WAY too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment